Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could cost you money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don't treat the purchase lightly! There is a difference in where you buy your insurance protection. Many people don't realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, such as those at Rogers Insurance, who represent an average of eight insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Rogers Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, your Independent Insurance agent is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products - home insurance, renters, car insurance, business, life and health.
- Can periodically help you review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.